Project Management & Fractional Integrator
Jason has over 20 years of experience helping executives and their teams bridge the gap between vision and reality. This is achieved through understanding organizational strategy and tailoring the project management experience so it fits your company and team.
Some of Jason’s key accomplishments:
- Leading a digital and business transformation program for a health care client that resulted in $2.5M a year in software licensing savings and process efficiencies
- Managed a Project Management Office (PMO) with a total project portfolio value of over $90M
- Helped a large nonprofit develop their short and long-term strategies. Put processes in place so they could execute and achieve their goals more quickly
- Lead a global staff of 100+ as an interim VP of Operations for a publicly traded company. Implemented processes and accounting software that allowed the organization to grow and scale, meeting shareholder expectations.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Continuing Study Program (CSP)
- Certified Master of Project Management (MPM)
- Fractional Integrator
- Fargo/Moorhead Area
- Virtual Options Also
My Big WHY:
My goal is to help executives and their teams bridge the gap between organizational vision and reality by helping them prioritize what’s important and driving those to completion through flexible, scalable project portfolio management processes. Every initiative a company pursues should be a success story!
Jason helped my business and I pivot during the start of the COVID shutdowns. By re-charting our strategic goals and putting processes in place to support them, we not only stayed afloat, but emerged stronger financially than we were before.